What this means for you:
- Local supply and high levels of personal service, backed by a national brand.
- The latest biomass boiler technology to meet your needs.
- Unrivalled service from design to installation.
- Technical Support from one of the most experienced biomass boiler specialists in the UK market.
- Advice and help to access the benefits of the Renewable Heat Incentive.
- Reduced heating costs and carbon emissions.
- Lifetime maintenance packages available.
Biomass heating systems help to reduce the dependency on fossil fuels, save money on energy bills and cut carbon emissions. They provide a highly sustainable heating solution from individual homes right up to large scale industrial or public, and can be easily be installed in new projects or retro-fitted. They offer a very cost effective alternative to oil for buildings that are off-grid.
What are the benefits?
Biomass Boilers are one of the technologies that are eligible for payments under the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI for short). This means that not only will you reduce your environmental impact, it will also be a good way in which to save money. It is also possible to generate income. Phone in to us to find out more details about the ways to do so.
The RHI is tied in to whichever boiler is installed, so it is important to choose one that is both reliable and efficient. As Wood Energy accredited installers we can advise on the most suitable product for your needs and provide the ongoing support that will bring you the best return on your investment.