|An insert wood pellet stove with back boiler. Vivo 80 Hydro from MCZ.|
This stove provides 14kW to the heating hot water, and 2.7kW to the room.
- Fully automated operation, with timer and temperature controls
- Attractive stainless steel or ceramic panels
- Output to suit all room sizes
- Internal hoppers for long running between fuel top-ups
- Visible flame and hot air feed to the room via an internal fan
- Ducting to heat other rooms up to 8 metres away
|An Ego Air 8kW room heating stove. Installed in a sun room with vaulted ceiling.|
This wood pellet stove allowed the homeowners to use the room all year round.
|Kaika 6kW Wood Pellet Stove, installed in a sun room.|
Extra vitreous enameled flue allows extra heat generation.
| MCZ Musa Hydro 15kW Wood Pellet Boiler Stove installed in Banbridge, Co Dow|
n. Running 10 radiators and a 150 litre hot water tank on only 15kg of pellets a day
|MCZ Musa Hydro 22kW wood pellet boiler - heating a large home|
|MCZ Kaika in a contemporary setting. Minimal internal flue required.|
|MCZ Toba Comfort Air. Hot air is ducted around the entire building.|
A very low energy home, with heat recovery ventilation.